Dewmar International BMC Inc (OTCMKTS:DEWM) is already starting to see a price climb from its recent announcement. DEWM is trading up 53% at the time of writing and has the potential to continue to rise.
DEWM bills itself as a diversified operating company headquartered in Clinton, MS with additional offices in New Orleans, LA; Denver, CO and Houston, TX.
Dewmar International BMC Inc (OTCMKTS:DEWM) announced its Profit Reinvestment Program(PREP) which was formed in 2015 to mark up to $4,000,000 in retained earnings towards a series of business opportunities with the objective of creating various revenue buckets.
Find out when $DEWM stock reaches critical levels. Subscribe to OracleDispatch.com Right Now by entering your Email in the box below.
PREP™ Investments focused primarily on three sectors; these are: (1) Healthcare Services/Technologies (2) Healthcare Real Estate and (2) Entertainment/Media Investments. DWEM outlined how the money would be spend in the healthcare sector for part 1 of the PREP program. The information is below and we will unpack it following.
- Formation ofHealth & Wellness Research Consortium, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dewmar, whose objective is to develop, implement and execute healthcare sales and marketing programs for pharmacies, clinics and hospitals with the goal to help the client improve patient care, broaden market presence, influence effective prescribing behaviors and ultimately maximize their return on assets.
- Investment fund for the acquisition of Dimension Pharmacy, a Texas retail specialty pharmacy.
- Investment fund for the purchase of Medicine Shoppe, a Louisiana traditional retail and specialty pharmacy combo.
- Formation ofTri-Health Solutions, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dewmar, whose objective is to provide telemedicine services to Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas based healthcare systems.
- Clinton Wellness Center, LLCinvestment fund, a Mississippi urgent care clinic and telemedicine center.
- First-round investor in CirrusMD, a leading national telemedicine and acute care provider for large employers which recently announced a $7 million Series A financing led by Colorado Impact Fund, joined by Bootstrap Incubation, Three Leaf Ventures, Rockies Venture Fund, Service Provider Capital, Sand Hill Angels, and New York Angels.
“The accumulation of assets that would create revenue streams for Dewmar, provide access to synergistic technologies, and/or appreciate in value over time was the chief criteria I looked at when considering investment opportunities,” said Dr. Marco Moran, CEO & Founder of Dewmar International. “As a licensed pharmacist with dual post graduate degrees in Pharmaceutical Science and Business Administration with a specialty in Healthcare, I am qualified and comfortable assessing the long-term potential of investments in the healthcare sector that can ultimately help Dewmar grow its diversified revenue base,” Dr. Moran continued. “It’s rewarding to know disciplined investors from Vestar Capital Partners and the Colorado Impact Fund agree with my investment in CirrusMD in the form of a follow-on $7 million Series A financing in CirrusMD which makes investors in Dewmar a big winner too!”
In an altogether different project initiated by DEWM on Jun 23, 2017, the company signed a licensing agreement with KW Brands, LLC of Louisiana for the purpose of operating Willie’s Duck Diner, a registered trademark of KW Brands, LLC which is owned by Willie Robertson, the CEO of Duck Commander and star of A&E’s “Duck Dynasty.” It has been purported that Willie’s Duck Diner has grossed over $2 million in annual revenues in prior years of operations as it sits in a major restaurant hub right off Interstate 20 in West Monroe, LA. DEWM believes that with proper planning and implementation, the past numbers can be greatly exceeded.
The notion that Dewmar International BMC Inc is marketing its products to the masses via the Walmart retail network puts the Company in a whole new category. Hence forth, revenues should increase, bringing an increase in shareholder value.
Dewmar International BMC Inc (OTCMKTS:DEWM) has made some very important moves that deserve investor’s attention. The company is carrying a $36.54 million market cap with 2.81 billion in outstanding shares. DEWM has been dormant for quite a while and this news could make it relevant, but we will continue to watch and provide updates. For continuing coverage on shares of $DEWM stock, as well as our other breakout stocks, sign up for our free newsletter today and get our next hot stock pick!